‣ When creating a listing, you will set an indicative fee ie. a pp rate. This isn’t binding and it helps customers understand the pricing range. When you receive an enquiry, you can determine the scope of service with your customer, and then propose an actual price.
You can also decide to decline an enquiry.
‣ WorkTripp are an intermediary to connect customers and suppliers. Our marketplace terms are here
. You should always secure your booking with a direct signed contract between you as the supplier and the customer (which you can share over our chat function).
‣ Our standard payment terms are 50% deposit taken at the point of booking and securing the dates, and 50% taken two weeks out from the WorkTripp start date. Both amounts are minus booking fee (3%), VAT and our 10% commission.
‣ Once a proposal is accepted the customer's credit card will be immediately charged and you will receive your 50% deposit (minus the fees mentioned above). The customer will then be prompted to pre-authorise the second amount via our payment gateway partner Stripe. Your status will change to ‘booking secured’ for that customer.
‣ All relevant goal-setting, venue and supplier information will be aggregated and shared to all service providers and customer teams to allow parity of access to information and to understand the needs, timings, scope and expectations of customers.
‣ Coaches and facilitators booked on WorkTripp should factor in the creation of a one-pager and 30 minute accountability session with the offsite organiser capturing the main ideas that came through from the WorkTripp for sharing with the customer.
‣ Please note: WorkTripp does not create offsite design or full programming as a standard offer. Our value-add is in connecting relevant suppliers and customers, aiding goal-setting, and providing insights and recommendations.